New to Customer Experience?
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts of Customer Experience and help you transition from service to customer experience. You will learn the terms, understand the concepts and gain exposure to the variety of skills needed in this profession. The focus points are:
- Introduction to Customer Centricity
- Introduction to CX
- The role of Service in CX
- The CX competencies
- CX terminologies and meaning
- Introduction to CX Measurements
Course Training Objectives
- Understand the concept of customer experience (CX)
- Understand how CX affects the organization and its goals.
- Gain exposure to the variety of skills needed in the CX profession.
Dates: Group 1- Saturday 22nd April, 2023
Group 2- Saturday 24th June, 2023
Group 3- Saturday 9th September, 2023
Time: 9am to 3pm
Location: Virtual (Meeting details will be shared via email)
There are no reviews yet.